Cable Upright Row with Rope Attachment
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and pull the attachment up to the top of your chest by bending your arms
- Steps 2
Allow wrists to flex as the attachment is pulled up are lifted
- Steps 3
Hold for a second
- Steps 4
Inhale and lower the rope attachment to the starting position by extending the arms
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Cable Upright Row targets the muscles of the back and the forearms. Stand with feet shoulder width apart. Grasp the rope attachment with both the hands using an overhand grip. Stand close to the pulley
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!