Cable Pulldown (stirrups)
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and pull the cables down with both the hands by bending the arms
- Steps 2
Change the grip from overhand to underhand while doing so
- Steps 3
Hold for a second
- Steps 4
Inhale and bring the stirrups back to the starting position by extending your arms
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Cable Pulldown (Stirrups) primarily work the latissimus dorsi muscle. Stand between two pulley machines Grasp stirrups in each hand with an overhand grip. Sit down on your knees while holding the stirrups. Keep your torso straight.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!