Cable One Arm Curl
- Steps 1
With the elbow to your side, exhale and pull the cable up until your forearm is vertical
- Steps 2
Then inhale and slowly lower the cable until your arm are fully extended
- Steps 3
Return to the starting position and repeat for the desired number of reps
- Steps 4
Then complete your reps with the opposite arm.
The cable curl primarily works the biceps brachii, which is the two-headed muscle on the front of your arm. Stand straight and face a low pulley. Grasp a stirrup cable attachment in one hand with an underhand grip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!