Cable Bent-over Triceps Extension (with rope attachment)
- Steps 1
Now, keep elbows tucked in, exhale and pull the rope attachment down until your arms are fully extended
- Steps 2
Hold for a second
- Steps 3
Inhale and bring the attachment up to the starting position by bending your arms
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Primary Muscles worked are triceps & Secondary muscles worked are lats, abs and pecs. Stand with feet shoulder width apart. Grasp rope attachment from medium high pulley in both the hands in front of your chest with palms facing each other. Bend your torso forward a little.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!