Cable Bench Press
- Steps 1
now, exhale and push the stirrups up and above your chest by extending the arms so they’re parallel to one another
- Steps 2
Hold for a second
- Steps 3
Inhale and bring the stirrups to the starting position, until a slight stretch is felt in the shoulders or the chest
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Cable Bench Press works the pectorals, deltoids, and triceps. Lie on your back on a bench. Grasp the stirrups attached to a low cable pulley in each hand. Hold the stirrups by bending your arms and placing them at the sides in line with the chest.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!