- Steps 1
Exhale and slowly lift your body up using your legs and arms
- Steps 2
Lift your body weight on your arms and legs
- Steps 3
Push your body up as much as you can
- Steps 4
Inhale and slowly lower yourself down a few inches
- Steps 5
Then exhale and extend up again
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Bridge Push Ups mainly work your shoulders, back extensors, hamstrings and glutes. Lie flat on your back with your feet flat on the floor. Place your hands flat on the floor above your head with fingers pointing toward the head.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!