Bottle front raises
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and raise the bottles forward and upward, until your arms are in-line with the shoulders
- Steps 2
Hold for a second
- Steps 3
Inhale and lower the bottles to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Front Raises primarily target the front of the shoulders, known as the anterior deltoid. Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart. Take a filled water bottle in each hand. Hold the bottles in front of your thighs with an overhand grip. Keep your elbows straight or slightly bent.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!