Barbell Wide Grip Upright Row
- Steps 1
Now, pull the bar to the neck with elbows leading
- Steps 2
Allow wrists to flex as the bar rises
- Steps 3
Bring it lower to the starting position
- Steps 4
repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Barbell Wide Grip Upright Row exercise targets the traps and deltoids. Grasp the bar with a wide overhand grip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!