- Steps 1
Lift the bar by extending hips and knees to full extension
- Steps 2
Pull your shoulders back at the top of the lift if rounded
- Steps 3
Return to the starting position
- Steps 4
And repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Barbell Deadlift works on multiple muscle groups like hamstrings, glutes, back, hips, core, trapezius. Put your feet flat beneath the bar. Now, squat down and grasp the bar with shoulder width or slightly wider overhand or mixed grip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!