Barbell Biceps Curl
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and lift the barbell up near your chest by flexing your biceps
- Steps 2
Keep your wrists straight while lifting it
- Steps 3
Then, inhale and lower the barbell to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Barbell Biceps Curl primarily works your bicep muscles. Stand straight and unrack the barbell and hold it in both the hands with a tight underhand grip. Your elbows should not be behind the torso, but in front. Keep your spine neutral and knees bent a little.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!