- Steps 1
Now, exhale and lift your hips up to create a straight line from the knees to your shoulders
- Steps 2
Hold the position in good form
- Steps 3
Tense the core, trying to pull your belly button back toward the spine
- Steps 4
Inhale and lower yourself back down to the floor and come to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Band Bridges work your Gluteus maximus, Gluteus minimus, Hip abductors and Hamstrings. Loop a mini band around your legs, just above your knees. Lie on your back with hands by your side. Bend your legs and keep your feet flat on the floor. Press your feet into the floor as you tighten your butt and abs, keep your thighs a little apart.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!