Ball Reverse Lunges
- Steps 1
Lift one leg and place it at the back on toes
- Steps 2
Inhale and lower the body by bending the front leg, until the knee of your other leg almost touches the floor.
- Steps 3
Exhale and return to the starting position by extending the bent leg
- Steps 4
Repeat this movement by switching the position of legs.
Ball Reverse Lunges work your quads, glutes, hamstrings, and calves. Stand with your torso upright and feet shoulder width apart. Hold a medicine ball with your hands in front of your chest.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!