Alternating seated machine calf raises
- Steps 1
While being seated, exhale and slowly raise one heel and pause at the top for a second
- Steps 2
Inhale and lower your heel
- Steps 3
Return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat with the other leg for the next rep and keep alternating
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Alternating seated machine calf raises work the gastrocnemius and soleus muscles. Seated calf raises put more emphasis on the soleus muscle. Sit on the bench Set your thighs under the thigh pads of the machine.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!